Epoxy Pipe Lining
A non-invasive alternative to replacing outdated pipelines.
Pipe corrosion occurs in virtually all types of piping systems from the moment they are put into service. The adverse effects of this natural deterioration and corrosion build-up are all too familiar: colored, bad tasting and foul smelling drinking water, water filled with harmful heavy metals, poor flow and heat transfer, and an abundance of pinhole leaks caused by excessive chlorine exposure.
We offer solutions to rehabilitate service mains, potable water systems and pool lines as well as whole-building water filtration solutions. Our cleaning and lining system will restore and renew the piping system and quickly eliminate dangerous leaching of heavy metals into the water in the most cost-effective and time-saving way possible.
Consistent backups and low flow from sewer drain lines are signs that pipes are blocked by root intrusion, corrosion or debris.
- Safe And Durable – Testing engineers estimate the life expectancy of the epoxy is roughly 100 years.
- Cost Effective – Pipe lining is as much as 50 percent less expensive than traditional pipe replacement costs such as re-piping.
- Minimal Downtime – The epoxy lining process takes a fraction of the time of traditional re-pipe methods
- Versatility in Applications – Epoxy lining can be performed in any met
- Minimal Disruption and No Occupant Displacement
Epoxy Lining as an Eco-Trend- creates no waste for landfills or for recycling and generates no carbon emissions during manufacturing. Lining prevents toxic heavy metals from leaching into drinking water and prevents leaks and breaks in pipe systems that contribute to water pollution and cause billions of dollars annually in water damage.